Monday 9 January 2012

Camberwell Markets and St Kilda.....

Our last full day in Melbourne and we headed off to the wonderful bric a brac and second hand clothes market - in Camberwell. It reminded me a little of the Rozelle Markets in Sydney...
Country Road boots for $1....can't go wrong there....and 1 or 2 or 3 dresses....I love this place. Oh and a red and white spotty umbrella....yay!!





and after our trip to Vietnam this time last year we have a bit of an obsession with the bright coloured Vespers.....I would love to get around Mullum on one of these.

Me at Luna Park at the short(er) and stumpy mirror...


Icecream on Acland St - St Kilda

I just loved this cute little lane way!!

And my (other) obsession with the beach boxes....we drove around and around until we found these amazing ones at Brighton Beach.
Today we found op shops on Chapel Street open on a Sunday until 6pm.....I am in heaven....another crochet blanket to add to the collection.

We have walked, trammed it and driven ourselves to exhaustion and loved ever minute of it....we will definitely be back to visit Melbourne again....

I will be back in blogland in a few days - not exactly sure where we are heading but I guess we will work it out soon.

Lots of love xoxo Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment