Friday 16 March 2012

Instagram photos....I do love them!!!!

I do love my iPhone and the ease and fun in taking Instagram photos.....
These happy snaps were all taken yesterday (Friday) and are just a taste of my perfect end to a very busy work week....
Here is hint of family, work and play, oh and rainbows!!!








These next 2 shots are of a 12m yacht that washed up onto Brunswick beach on Thursday......it was on it's way from The Bay of Islands, New Zealand to Sydney. The three crew abandoned ship in the middle of the Tasman Sea during a hurricane-force storm on October 3rd 2011.....it has been floating and bobbing around out there all that time.....what an amazing story.
It was then craned from the beach and placed on the park across from the club house where I took these photos...





Have a lovely weekend - hope the weather is just right for what ever you have planned.

Would love to know what is going on in your world.....

xox Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment