Monday 26 March 2012

today....

I have achieved much today....I like that feeling....what about you? you too???
I import pure wool felt by a 23m roll and dye until my heart is content turning from this......



to this.....
piles and piles of beautiful vibrant and pastel and mixed (into the forest, mermaids, autumn and rainbow along the back) colours ready for my customers to be creative with....
I just had a customer last week who was going to make bunting for her child's bedroom. Others make Steiner play toys and dolls and others, I have no idea.



I have been painting these rainbow stripes for years and have never listed on them in my ETSY shop....not sure why. I guess it is because they take a little while and I have to be very patient and careful not to let any drips spoil the piece and really I can only keep up with my customers in my shop but I thought I should share them on Etsy and through my blog for a while and see how I go.

Pieces are approx. 40x45cm and are $24 each ($AUD)...(which is a little more in $UD's)

I have also been working on some sample colourways in my hand dyed pure wool, for a shop up in Brisbane....here is 17 of the colours I have put together.....more on that later.


As usual busy, busy times!!!!

I am off to Melbourne on the weekend to go to the Melbourne Garden show in Carlton where my little/big brother will be exhibiting in the garden section....Good luck Jas and the crew at Greenart Gardens. I am soooo excited. Some of you may remember my excitement back in January when I hit Melbourne for the first time. Staying in St Kilda!!!! Yay!!!!

Hope life is good and crafty....did you sign up for the 'Granny a Day' over at Meet me at Mikes....it is not too late....go on...

♥Jo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wool and felt Jo! Today, not so productive as yet, hoping to turn that around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey.....some days just are a little slower to take off with little helpers.....all my little helpers are big now. Some big helpers and some still learning!!!

      Delete