Thursday 18 August 2011

nice things to check out.....


via scrapps flea market etsy shop here




via scrapps flea market etsy shop here




via scrapps flea market etsy shop here



via scrapps flea market etsy shop here


wow....I have just come across these beautiful prints by Adelaide artist Kate Mason. The originals are handmade collages and include lots of her favourite collage elements including paint, patterned paper, old book paper, napkins, painting decoration and fabric.

I have decided I am going to deck my office out in groovy artwork by local and overseas artists, so I am purchasing a couple tonight....tell me what you think ♥ Jo



5 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet Jo! Feel very lucky indeed for you to post about my work here. I hope you enjoy your order. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the little birdies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, they should create a very inspiring atmosphere for your office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous.
    Wonderful find - off to etsy now...
    ~Aleta ღ

    ReplyDelete