Tuesday 3 January 2012

the beauty of Anglesea......

Our first day at Anglesea was 41 degrees.....wow.....I don't remember being that hot ever although I am sure I have. We headed down to a dog friendly beach just south of Anglesea called Boundary Rd which was absolutely stunning......perfect waves, 'the best rock pools ever' (according to Sasha) and picturesque rock faces that rise up out of the ocean...
We are staying with our friends Paul and Chrissy and their children Max and Mia and 'Nelson the surfer dog' 











my circus girl again doing triple back flips......
41 degrees makes you do 'unusual things' as Rani shows below....
The view from the lookout.....
Anglesea Beach at 9pm and still in the high 30's
The river at night.....
We are very lucky to be staying in this special area for 5 nights....we are heading off for a drive along the Great Ocean Rd so I am sure there will be many shots to share. I am constantly surprised at the beauty of this harsh coastline....soooooo different from the far north coast of NSW.

I will be back soon xoxo Jo








No comments:

Post a Comment