Monday, 13 February 2012

a whole lot of good stuff...

I received my first order for the year just the other day and I must say I do love it!!! This one was HUGE....the biggest I have ever done with Mercurius. 

Lyra pencils, water colour paints, painting paper and jars as well as beeswax and journals and crayons....even a gorgeous Glockenspiel!!!!

So most items are back in stock......just contact me if you have been very patiently waiting.....



♥♥Happy Valentines Day♥♥
anything special????


This is my favourite photo and I would have made them.....if....ummmm....I had more time.

They are called "Marble Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies"

What do you think????

♥Jo


6 comments:

  1. They look so pretty ( and too much work for one bite!!)

    I am a little thing for pencils.......I love them....even as a little girl I would adore my pencils all lined up in order.......the pretty colors....the potential....ahhhhhhhh We do have a set of Lyra pencils in the house but they are my husbands to adore! Perhas I should get some for myself....and then I would have to get some for my daughter Avalon who is also a pencil lover!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same....and I loved fresh, new exercise books too!!! I would have loved Lyra's back then but I would have had just cheap and nasty ones....Lyra's are just the best!!!

      Delete
  2. Yum! They look great Jo, love the picture too : )

    I love your products,, I've just been swept away making a wish list within your book section for tehh last 15 min : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Stacey....I love looking at books and I love buying them...I have some great ones and I have more that haven't made it to the web as well.

      Delete
  3. They look real cool,
    "Happy days"

    cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie.....happy days to you too!!!!

      Delete