Friday 9 March 2012

one last day....

Well, we are home now and the weather here has been spectacular ever since....not a drop of rain!!!
We caught the crazy early flight back and then straight back into Mullum life and work. I just wanted to share some photos of our last day at Brick Bay Wines & Sculpture Trail where art and wine entwine....

It was stunning!!!! Wander the clearly marked pathways to experience an ever-changing exhibition of around 45 sculptures by leading New Zealand artists on the 2km trail. The sculptures are framed by towering native trees, heaps of birdlife and overlooking the Brick Bay Vineyard.....not to be missed if you are in the Warkworth/Snells Beach area.
Step Lightly
Matthew 12:12 cup 2011 (and an extra big Aussie)

Wairuaatua

The Blue Trees

Awaiting Transportation

Nest (Fall of Grace) 
Flotsam


Kauri Tree native forest 

and landing at the Gold Coast airport.....

It was so nice to have a little trip away so thanks so much to my patient customers....all orders will be posted out Monday morning!!!

I have just received boxes and boxes of natural undyed pure wool in 8, 12, 16plys  and mohair, so if you have started to plan your winter knitting/crocheting projects and are in need of hand painted wool let me know your colour preferences or choose from the selection on my website...

Do you love to get away or are you more of a homebody? I am actually a mixture of both. I LOVE staying home but as I am getting older I also LOVE to get away and explore this amazing place we live.

Have a great weekend xox Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment