Wednesday 4 April 2012

Melbourne Garden Show....

My little working man, Sash and I flew down to the annual Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show on the weekend....

After my love of 'all things Melbourne' started in January with our first family holiday there....I didn't need much persuasion. My little/big brother, Jason was exhibiting and my littlest, Sasha was keen to check it out.
Decked out in the correct working gear Sasha handed out pamphlets and answered questions with Uncle Spotty.....

Before my Indigo Inspirations days I had a gardening run and gardening was my passion....now sadly time is hard to come by to spend out in the garden and my vege garden is constantly calling me. So it was nice to be inspired by the incredible artistic work of the designers and floral displays, workshops and performers   in the lovely Carlton Gardens.

It was absolutely amazing and I loved every minute of it!!!!














More on Melbourne soon!!!

Did anyone else make it this year or have you been before? 
Is it your kind of 'thing' or would you rather be......???? Fill in the blanks.....

Be back soon xox Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment