Friday 6 April 2012

more new goodies at Indigo shop and online.....

Don't you just love BAKERS TWINE???? It is so useful for baking, crafting and wrapping presents.....in fact I just found a Pinterest page dedicated to the lovely, lovely stuff.....

Just a few days ago I received my first delivery and I couldn't wait to share it with you.....I have the red and white, green and white and the pale pink and white rolls of 220 metres.... for $13.50....



Also just new today the gorgeous retro style red plastic clock....retailing at $24.50....isn't it soooo cute????

and 25 red and white striped, traditional paper straws for $7.50....

Also Tissue Paper Pom Poms in red.....50cm for $8 
and in the 38cm size in red and in white for $7....

and last but not least, Belle and Boo's Pin the Tail on the Donkey for $19.50
Email me at sales@indigoinspirations.net.au (while stock lasts) for any or all of my latest finds.....

♥Jo







No comments:

Post a Comment