Tuesday 27 September 2011

the adventures of a cardboard box....

                                      

This film was made for the Nokia Shorts 2011 competition. It tells the story of a boy who meets and befriends a large cardboard box.
The lovely Luisa over at Dance in my garden posted it on her blog and I just couldn't resist sharing it. I laughed out loud on numerous occasions. You really need to watch it till the end.
 It is wonderful!!!
♥♥♥
I am sooooo excited - we are having a sewing day tomorrow. Justin's mum is over from New Zealand and is very keen to improve Rani, Sasha and my sewing techniques......
I am sure you will hear all about it.

EATING: yummy chicken with garlic and parsley and lemon with a side dish of beans and broccoli. A Donna Hay recipe. Here it is....
NEEDING TO DO: make room in my office for my new IKEA boxy bookcase....that is a bigger job than it sounds but one that will be sooooo worth it.

Take care ♥ Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment